|Home||» Products||» Portable Equipment||» Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector||» Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector|
Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Our offered range of Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector is designed using excellent quality raw materials by incorporating latest machinery and tools. We effectively cater to the requirements of customers by providing our array of flaw detector in various specifications as mentioned by the customers. Tested on various norms, our array is highly acknowledged for its high sensitivity, high penetrating power and long-lasting nature. Digital ultrasonic flaw detector is widely used for all the applications of industrial ultrasonic testing.It uses IC technique , new style colour TFT LCD Display and artificial intelligent technology. It test , orient , evaluate and diagnose various all type of flaws.It can be used labs as wells engineering site , aeronautics and rail transportation etc.Human based machine and ithiuion battery module make the instrument’ continuously working time to above 8 hours
- RANGE: 0~ 9999mm (at steel velocity) at variable also
- PULSER: Spike excitation with low, middle and high choices of the pulse energy.
- Pulse Repetition Rate: manually adjustable from 10 to 1000 Hz.
- Pulse width: Adjustable in a certain range to match different probes.
- Damping: 100Ω, 200Ω, 400Ω selectable to meet different resolution and sensitivity need.
- Probe work mode: Single element, dual element and through transmission;
- RECEIVER:Real-time sampling at 160MHz high speed enough to record the defect information.
- Rectification: Positive half wave, negative halfwave, full wave, and RF
- DB Step: 0dB, 0.1 dB, 2dB, 6dB step value as well as auto-gain mode
- ALARM: Alarm with sound and light,.
MEMORY: Total 100 configuration channels store all instrument operating parameters plus DAC/AVG curve; stored configuration data can be easily previewed and recalled for quick, repeatable instrument setup. Total 1000 datasets store all instrument operating parameters plus A-scan. All the configuration channels and datasets can be transferred to PC via USB port.
- Peak Hold: Automatically searching the peak wave inside the gate and hold it on the display.
- Equivalent diameter calculation: find out the peak echo and calculate its equivalent diameter.
- Continuous Record: Record the display continuously and save it to the memory inside the instrument.
- Defect Localization: Localize the defect position, including the distance, the depth and its plane projection distance.
- Defect Sizing: calculate the defect size.
- Defect Evaluation: Evaluate the defect by echo envelope.
- DAC: Distance Amplitude Correction
- AVG: Distance Gain Size curve function
- Crack measure: Measure and calculate the crack depth
- B-SCAN: Display the cross-section of the test block.
- REAL-TIME CLOCK: Real time clock for tracking the time.
- COMMUNICATION: USB2.0 high-speed communication port
(0 ~ 9999) mm
(0.5 ~ 15) MHz
(1000 ~ 9999) m / s
Vertical linear error:
Horizontal linear error:
> 40dB (5P14)
60dB (flat-bottomed deep hole 200mmФ2)
(0 to 80)% Linear
DC 9V; lithium batteries work for 4 to 8 hours or more
(-20 ~ 50) ℃
(20 ~ 95)% RH
263 × 170 × 61 (mm)
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Asia